- So much for updates. The machine keeps rockin. I havn't added much lately. A few pics here and there and thats about it.
- Well happy new year I guess! Haven't updated this front page in a little while. Trail riding season went good. Had some good trips, nothing majorly bad happened with my sled. And now it is hillcross season! I have already ran the Ski Gull hillcross on March 11-12, check the sledding section for pictures there. Next up will be Giants Ridge, then Spirit Mt. Then the awards banquet and summarize the sled!
- Gearing up for the upcoming sledding season! Bought a new sled, check it out!
- Ok here is the link to the pictures of the storm! Storm_2005.
- Site is back up. Power was out for a while due to the storms. And may go out again. There is still a tree hanging on our power lines. Anyway, we'll see.
- FTP is up and running. Removed the search page and forum, they were basically useless and boring. I will do some more with the "this server" page and the server status though.
- The FTP is not up yet, and the search is still not working. I will get these working soon.
- Well, it is up and running with Linux. A bit faster. Time to do some cleaning and fixing broken things such as the forum and what-not.
- Fixed broken video links in snowmobiling and in videos. The server is currently on a SLOW temporary system as I move the main server to linux. Static file performance should be faster but dynamic content will crawl (gallery, etc) on the 333mhz K6-2. Soon enough it will be back on the fast hardware, I am working on it right now. In the meantime, there may be some broken links and broken scripts due to the OS change (Windows > Linux). Give me a week or so.
- Updated the sledding links and links to two videos.
- Not much news, but there has been new content in the past month or two. Check snowmobiling and pictures for the new content. Also, videos are in /video but are not in the table to the left yet.